The age of the Youpreneur is well and truly here, as more and more entrepreneurs build long-term and successful businesses based on their personal brands.
As our audiences become more particular with how they want to be treated as potential customers, it’s all about bringing a more personal approach to educating, inspiring and helping people that will set us apart from other faceless companies, or brands.
To help you claim your own own slice of the ‘YouEconomy’ pie, something that Success Magazine covered in quite some detail recently – as well as featuring yours truly as part of the August 2016 issue, check out this new video, where I share five quick tips to help you develop your personal brand, establish entrepreneurial relationships and become THE influencer in whatever market you’re focusing on serving.
In the video I discuss the following and more:
- Why you should be providing solutions to your audience’s problems.
- The importance of gaining experience in your niche before attempting to help people.
- The one thing you should be putting a premium on, when building your business. Hint: it’s probably not what you think it is!
- Why it’s important to be ‘seen to sell’ as an influencer.
- The key ingredient you need, when building the ‘Business of YOU’.