Anyone that has ever come across my guest on this episode will know exactly what I mean when I say it’s impossible to fall in love with him instantly!
Leslie Samuel from BecomeABlogger.com is one of my favorite people in the blogging world. He’s transparent, full of life and energy and knows his stuff – a prerequisite for anyone coming onto my show, as you know!
As I know Leslie is a big fan of virtual assistants, I sent him a digital preview copy of my upcoming book, Virtual Freedom a while ago, in which I mention him, too. I was pleasantly surprised when he got back to me with a shining testimonial / review and the feedback that his VA’s had basically saved his life. With a comment like that, I simply had to get him on the show to tell me more!
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Leslie was facing burnout, the failure of his business and possibly his marriage, and how hiring his first VA changed all of that.
- The different tools and processes he’s set up to get the most out of his VA’.s
- Why Leslie is so passionate about blogging.
- How he scored a major business from two internet heavyweight entrepreneurs, and how he rebranded it.
- The difference between working in your business, and working on it.
- Much, much more!
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Leslie’s blog – BecomeABlogger.com
- Yaro Starak
- Gideon Shalwick
- Follow Leslie on Twitter
- Pre-Order My book – Virtual Freedom
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
As business owners is sometimes tough to strike a balance between what we want to be working on, and what we really need to be working on – all this engulfs us with additional work and overwhelm hits sooner or later, for sure. He happened to me recently, just like it did with Leslie in the past.
The way that he’s injected virtual staff into his business, and is now basically running it from a distance (a really big distance most of the time) is exactly what I’ve been talking about for years and years – you don’t have to do it all. Remember that.
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the New Business Podcast, use the link below:
Are you working with virtual staff already? What effect has it had on your business and life in general? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.