Just a few weeks ago I posted a video here on the blog on what I thought was going to be the most important thing to focus on this year, in regards to your business – and that is to Invest in the Business of YOU!
My guest in today’s episode of the New Business Podcast is someone that certainly shares that philosophy, I know, and she’s also someone that oozes that philosophy in everything she does when it comes to her brand and her business.
Building a brand, focusing on you and then in turn focusing on your clients and customers is essential when it comes to rockin’ your business to the next level, and this conversation is full of diamonds, pearls and golden nuggets that will help you do just that!
In This Episode
- What Tara means when she says the new economy is ‘open source.
- Why there are more entrepreneurs out there today, than ever before.
- Why Tara feels that ‘true’ profit is more expansive than monetary gain.
- How she got 88% of attendees at one of her workshops to double their prices!
- Tara’s views on what makes a truly passionate entrepreneur.
- Tara’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
- Tara’s Blog
- Tara’s new book ‘The Art of Growth’ on Amazon
- Great little video with Tara at a live workshop (not mentioned, but so cool!)
- My Invest in the Business of YOU! video
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
Click here to Rate the podcast in iTunes (Thank You!)
I absolutely love the hustle behind business, I really do! But, Tara’s philosophy of ‘More Impact, Less Hustle’ is kind of appealing, lets face it!
Her focus on the customer and making the customer happy, and changing the world at the same time is something that we can all learn a little more about – regardless of how successful we are already in business and life.
Massive thanks to Tara for taking the time our of her hectic schedule, and make sure you check out her new book – it’s a stormin’ read!
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
Did you resonate with Tara’s message of focusing on YOU in the new economy and bringing happiness to those that you do work with? I’d love to hear your comments on this chat below!