The idea of ‘online marketing’ scares the beegeezers out of most small business owners that I know. They either have no idea how to get started, feel that its pointless, or simply don’t want to have to handle another responsibility for their business.
All fair enough reasons to not pull the trigger. However, in the case of the latter two – just excuses. The fact of the matter is that marketing your small business online isn’t something you should perhaps ‘think about’ getting started with – it’s a given. You HAVE to get started.
So, in this episode of the New Business Podcast, Rich Brooks and I discuss some simple-to-understand strategies, as well as some experiences that we’ve both had in getting started ourselves.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How to get over the biggest struggle getting started with online marketing.
- How blogging and engaging in social media marketing are leading the way.
- Why you need to be building a marketing lists right out of the gate.
- How to create a landing page that converts visitors to subscribers.
- Why testing different ideas is imperative to your online marketing success.
- How Slideshare is rockin’ it for Rich as a traffic tool.
- Rich’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- The Marketing Agents – Rich’s blog.
- The Agents of Change Conference (I’m speaking!)
- Flyte – Rich’s web design company.
- My podcast interview with Amy Porterfield
- 13 Podcasting Tips from the Experts
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
NOTE: This episode has gone live a little later than expected, due to me being sick recently. So the reference to the US Mastermind Sessions is now a little behind the times! Apologies for that. Both of those sessions are now completely full.
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
Is there something in particular thats holding you back in getting started with a solid online marketing plan? Let me know below, and I’ll see if I can help!