By now it’s common knowledge that giving away content and value is the key to building your community. But did you know webinars are a highly effective platform to do this from?
Here to explain is the founder of Webinar Ninja, Omar Zenhom. Omar is the successful co-creator of the $100 MBA brand who wanted to use webinars to reach his community. To get what he wanted in a webinar he had to cobble together multiple different interfaces that were never designed to work together.
But he did it, and his community responded. They loved his webinars, but they also wanted to know how they could use his same webinar system. The demand grew and eventually Webinar Ninja was born!
On today’s episode he’ll be sharing why webinars are so effective at building your brand, the four steps to creating and marketing your webinar, and why I’m using Webinar Ninja to host my webinars for the Youpreneur FM community.
“The reason you follow up is to keep the relationship warm!”
Omar Zenhom, WebinarNinja.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why webinars are so effective at building trust and credibility.
- What is MVP and why is it so powerful?
- How you can make sure people get a win from your webinar.
- What’s the one way to become better at sales?
- Does the same strategy work across multiple industries?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Webinar Ninja website
- Become a Webinar Ninja! – Using the coupon code ‘chrisducker’
- The $100 MBA website
- Omar Zenhom on Twitter
- Episode 142 of Youpreneur FM with Tim Paige
- Episode 136 of Youpreneur FM with Amy Porterfield
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!