Even with such a vast digital landscape to work with, sometimes entrepreneurs tend to go with the familiar and leave creativity and innovation by the wayside when they are stuck in the grind of building a business.
In this episode, Srinivas Rao of the Unmistakable Creative reminds us about the importance of thinking ‘out of the box’ as we chat about how he’s developed his brand, and the thesis behind it since the last time he was on the show. We also tackle the thought process behind branding and why conviction and values play such a huge part in it.
Tune in as Srinivas goes into why it’s taken him so long to get his next book published, the dangers of fast success and what the message of his new book is all about.
Get your notepad and pen ready for all the tips we share on setting yourself apart and making yourself unmistakable in your niche. There is all that and so much more on today’s show!
“We don’t want to be the best at what we do, we want to be the only.”
Srinivas Rao, UnmistakableCreative.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Srini shares what catalyst help shift his business into a brand new direction.
- Why Srini and his team completely ignored what their audience was telling them.
- What the difference is between what people say and how people behave, when it comes to audience feedback.
- What you should take into consideration when it comes to wanting to stand out as you build your business and brand.
- What the real problem is when copying someone else’s work.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Srinivas Rao’s web site
- Srinivas Rao on Twitter
- Unmistakable: Why Only is Better Than Best by Srinivas Rao
- The Art of Being Unmistakable by Srinivas Rao
- Episode 10 – Building a Popular Podcast and Online Media Biz with Srinivas Rao
- Episode 165 – How Being ‘Original’ Will Boost Your Business Faster Than Anything!
- Mars Dorian
- Chris Guillebeau
- Mike Vardy
- Tropical Think Tank
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!