It’s been a dream of mine for a long time to put on a large-scale business education event in my hometown of London and finally, all the elements fell into place to make it happen.
In this very special episode of YoupreneurFM, I share a recap of our inaugural Youpreneur Summit event held in London a few weeks ago.
Tune in as I go through what our amazing speakers covered, some of our event highlights and what I have planned for Youpreneur Summit 2018!
Putting on this event was a dream come true and I am ecstatic that I got to round out the year with such great memories of such wonderful and like-minded entrepreneurs in my hometown. Enjoy the recap and check out the video below to give you an idea of how we kicked things off below. 🙂
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The main takeaways our speakers shared over the Youpreneur Summit weekend.
- What quick exercise the audience did to make sure they took action after the event.
- I also share a quick overview of what I call the Youpreneur Ecosystem.
- The big surprise I manifested (for months!) and laid on the Youpreneur Summit audience.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- John Lee Dumas’ website
- Mark Asquith’s website
- Joanna Penn’s website
- Amy Schmittauer’s website
- Colin Gray’s website
- Matthew Kimberley’s website
- John Jantsch’s website
- Janet Murray’s website
- Carrie Green’s website
- Mike Morrison’s website
- Russell James’ website
- Pat Flynn’s website
- Ramona Rice’s website
- My FREE Personal Branding Roadmap eBook
- My FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- JOIN THE YOUPRENEUR COMMUNITY TODAY!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!