Today we’re talking about a topic I’ve never covered in-depth before: health and wellness for entrepreneurs. It’s been talked about briefly on different episodes but it is the sole focus of today’s show.
And there’s no one better to give us the goods on being healthy as an entrepreneur than Shawn Stevenson. Shawn is the best-selling author of Sleep Smarter, as well as a nutritionist and health expert who has been an entrepreneur since the age of 22.
On episode 174 of Youpreneur FM, Shawn and I dive deep into the scientific side of health while also providing you with practical and applicable health habits. You’ll hear why you must start your day with water, and how to eat healthy when you’re traveling and on the go.
This is jam-packed show full of actionable goodies (the healthy kind!) and real-life tactics you can use to become a healthier, more productive version of you. Shawn is the real deal and you’ll find out when you listen to today’s show.
“We need to show up as our best selves to be most effective.”
Shawn Stevenson, .com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What are the reasons to NOT have a TV in your bedroom?
- The top 3 rules of health Shawn lives by: what are they?
- What is an inner bath and why has he started his day with it for a decade?
- Why the calorie method to weight loss doesn’t work.
- What is a simple hack we can all do to reduce stress in any situation?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Shawn Stevenson’s web site
- Sleep Smarter, by Shawn Stevenson
- Shawn Stevenson on Twitter
- TMHS158: 13 Rules of Health That I Live By
- TMHS073: Hydration and Water Masterclass
- TMHS067: 5 Health & Performance Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Tropical Think Tank 2017!
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!