Have you ever really wanted to absolutely nail a sales presentation or a speech? Or to know exactly how to bring out your best self in any and every setting?
Here to share how to do just that is Michael Port. Michael is an uber-successful entrepreneur, world-renowned public speaker, New York Times best-selling author and credentialed actor.
Today he gives us insights on how we, as non-actors, can steal the show in any situation. He tells us how to bring the best version of ourselves in a sales pitch, a speech or in any other important area of life.
In episode 126 of The Youpreneur FM Podcast Michael and I cover the 7 steps for preparing for a speech or a presentation (or any other high-stakes setting), the 5 frameworks to build your speech, write your article or create your presentation. There are so many value bombs dropped on this episode you’ll need to get your notebook out when you listen in!
“We as human beings play lots of roles all the time.“
Michael Port, StealTheShow.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What is the Performer’s Paradox?
- How do you know if you’ve rehearsed enough?
- What’s the best way to overcome stage fright?
- Does he ever get nervous before he takes the stage?
- Should you focus on a strong opening or a strong finish in your speech?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Michael Port’s website
- Steal The Show, by Michael Port
- Book Yourself Solid, by Michael Port
- How to Steal The Show in Business and in Life, Exclusive Bonus!
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!