As entrepreneurs our most valuable commodity is time: it’s the one thing we can never create more of. So outsourcing our social media should be a top priority right? Yes, when done correctly.
On today’s episode I’ll share what social media tasks to give to your virtual staff (and what not to), and how to maximize your marketing efforts in the process.
Specifically I’ll talk about why paying for followers to grow your audience doesn’t work, why you need a weekly social media plan to follow and how to track the ROI of your social media goals using your virtual team. Tune in for all of that and more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!
“Are you doing social media or is social media doing you?“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why do businesses often fail at social media?
- Two safe ways to share passwords with your virtual staff.
- Why you must answer every Tweet.
- How do you choose which social media platforms to be on?
- Can you completely automate your social media outreach?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Joe Pulizzi – The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Amy Porterfield – Getting Ahead of The Game on Paid List Building
- Episode 127 – The Quick-Start Guide to Finally Getting Started with Your First Virtual Assistant
- MeetEdgar Walkthrough Guide with Founder, Laura Roeder
- Manage Flitter
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!