Founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association, Carrie Green joins this episode as we talk about her latest book ‘She Means Business’ and the journey of how she’s put it together.
Carrie and I talk about the writing process, why it’s taken her so long to write it, the different ways she’s tried to chase inspiration for her book and what she has planned next.
This is a great episode, especially for any aspiring authors out there that are looking for a little nudge to keep going. You’ll definitely need a notepad and pen for this one so get ready and tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How the entrepreneurial journey is just like a roller coaster ride.
- Why writing a book is such a vulnerable process for entrepreneurs.
- Carrie talks about why she decided on her current publishing company.
- What Carrie has done to get the community excited.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Carrie Green’s website
- Carrie Green on Twitter
- She Means Business
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Ian Anderson Gray
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Roger Edwards
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Darren Hardy
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!