Being a student of great leaders is the best way to become one yourself, and here to share how he’s done that is Lewis Howes.
Lewis is the founder of School of Greatness, a brand that has created a movement with millions of fans around the globe, one of the top-rated podcasts on iTunes and now a soon-to-be best-selling book with the same name.
On this episode Lewis and I talk about how to be great no matter what you’re doing, how he makes time for his health and well-being, how he’s approached building relationships with influencers and his upcoming book tour for his first book School of Greatness.
“You become what you envision yourself being!“
Lewis Howes, SchoolOfGreatness.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What does greatness mean to him?
- To be better, you’ve got to be what?
- Why giving first has been his philosophy, and how it’s paying off.
- Who are some of his biggest mentors?
- Why I think the word “hustle” is overused.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Lewis’ Website
- The School of Greatness Podcast
- The School of Greatness, by Lewis Howes
- Lewis Howes on Twitter
- Lewis Howes’ Closing Keynote Presentation (Youpreneur Members Only)
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!