If you’ve ever worried that giving away your content on social media will stall your efforts to build your email list and grow your empire… worry no more.
For this episode of the show, I’m joined by the one and only Jadah Sellner of the smashingly successful ‘Simple Green Smoothies’, where she tells how they gave away their best recipes on Instagram (and elsewhere), and still built an email list of over 300,000 subscribers.
Jadah and her co-founder, Jen Hansard started Simple Green Smoothies just over 3 years ago on Instagram. What began as an addendum to their “mommy blogs”, has today grown into an incredible, thriving business – one that literally does not stop growing!
On this episode she explains why their business is a prime example of how to utilize social media to give massive value online and touch the lives of millions. We also discuss Jadah’s upcoming appearance at Tropical Think Tank, in March next year and much, much more.
“We did all of this with heart and hustle!“
Jadah Sellner, SimpleGreenSmoothies.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Her simple tricks for providing value on Instagram.
- Why giving away content on social media only helps you grow your empire.
- Which of their programs has generated over a million dollars in sales?
- How did they grow their email list to 300k without blogging or guest posting?
- What are her top 3 tips to building a community?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Simple Green Smoothies website
- Simple Green Smoothies on Instagram
- Simple Green Smoothies, by Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner
- Jadah Sellner’s personal website
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!