Do you currently work from home or is it on your wish list to do so? Many youpreneurs work from their home offices, and so do I! Most of my 480 employees work in an office nearby, but I work at home Monday through Thursday. And I’ve been able to do that by being very productive while working at my home office.
Recently someone on one of my daily scopes commented that it was too hard to build a large and successful business from home, and I called BS! It was also the inspiration for this show.
On today’s episode of Youpreneur FM I’ll give you three specific tips I have for working from home: setting regular working hours, doing your creative work first thing in the morning and giving yourself regular breaks throughout your day. Join me as I go deeper into each of these and share why they’ve been so important to my success, and will be to yours as well.
“Do your creative work first, then get into your busy work.“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you should keep regular hours when working from home.
- Should you avoid email and social media when you start your day?
- The power of naps, and how to schedule them.
- When is it okay to step away from your computer screen?
- Can you run a successful, multiple seven-figure business from a home office?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Build the Business of You
- The Virtual Freedom Book 2 year anniversary
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!