It’s become a fact that as we scroll through social media, or just consume content online, we’re more likely to watch a quick three minute video than jump into a wordy post. We’ve heard the news before, but it’s become pretty obvious that online video and live video in particular, is the future of content marketing.
Our guest for today’s show, Vincenzo Landino is proof of this as he talks about how live video is changing the online business space with lightning speed, and why entrepreneurs need to join in. He also talks about how he’s built his brand around live video and why brands still need to catch on to the importance of developing P2P relationships.
During our talk, we also talk about what Vincenzo will be focusing on when it comes to live video, why some brands may be apprehensive about trying it out and how we see live video developing in the future. Exciting stuff!
If you are looking for a reason to start with live video (which you should!) or are just looking for a great chat with a smart entrepreneur, this is an episode you don’t want to miss! Listen in and enjoy.
“When you are yourself, things happen for the right reasons.”
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Vincenzo talks about why he keeps business and personal side together.
- What the freedom economy is all about and why entrepreneurs are jumping on board.
- How Vincenzo sees live video developing in the future.
- How being genuine with your audience is more important than ever with live video in the picture.
- Chris and Vincenzo discuss how live video has grown and is more than just picking up your phone and broadcasting.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Vincenzo Landino’s website
- Vincenzo Landino on Twitter
- Amy Schmittauer
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Marc Andreessen
- Youpreneur FM Episode with Alex Pettitt
- Youpreneur FM Episode with Kim Garst
- Casey Neistat
- Richard Branson
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!