Did you know the most visited page of any website (blog, podcast or otherwise) is the About page? It is! And because most people’s are poorly made today’s episode is all about how to craft the perfect About page on your site.
Specifically I’ll break down the 7 most important pieces of an About page, what content to publish and where on your About page. You’ll find out in which section of the page you should talk about you, how to get social proof even if you’ve never been featured in the media and how to create a compelling call to action for your visitors!
As always get your notepads and your Evernote ready, this edition of Youpreneur FM is loaded with actionable content you need to grow and expand your business.
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression.“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why a benefit-driven headline is so critical to your About page.
- Where should you list your bio and highlight your leadership in your industry?
- What kind of video is best to have on your About page?
- How many social media platforms should you invite your visitors to?
- What is the best call to action and where on your About page should it go?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!