For those of you who have listened previously you’re still in the right place, The New Business Podcast has now officially become Youpreneur.FM.
I’m changing the name of the show to coincide with the launch of the Youpreneur Community, which launched very recently to a flying start! You’ll also see that we’ve become part of the Rainmaker FM Network, which is owned and operated by the folks at Copyblogger Media and is your one stop audio shop for everything digital marketing, sales and online business related!
I’m very excited about these changes – hope you guys are, too!
The format of the show has changed a bit, too – it’s even better! Now I’ll be coming to you twice a week: on Tuesday there will be a short ‘training’, or ‘mastermind’ episode and on Friday we will continue to have the usual interview conversation with a world-class business expert.
For our first official Youpreneur.FM show, we have a training session on why getting back to basics for online entrepreneurs is needed more than ever before.
I believe there are five key reasons we need to revisit the fundamentals of what we do, including making sure you show up, following through on your promises and getting on the phone with your customers.
“Your customers decide what your business becomes..!“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you’ve got to stop hiding behind your website and your microphone!
- Why your online promises are just as important as your offline ones.
- When to pick up the phone and actually talk to your customers.
- Who will tell you what solutions your business should provide?
- How to provide valuable customer service – and the importance of doing so.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 118 w/ Greg Hickman – Creating your first real email marketing funnel.
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!