In case you haven’t noticed live video streaming is all the rage right now in social media, and for good reason! Live video is a fast way to connect with your audience and build a relationship quickly.
For my money there’s no one better at this than Kim Garst of Boom Social. Kim has been an online entrepreneur for nearly 25 years, and today she is one of the best live video experts out there. On this edition of Youpreneur FM she shares why this medium is so powerful, her content strategy for Periscope and Facebook Live and the story of how she created $13k in sales on Periscope in 12 minutes!
I know you’re going to want to hear that so put your listening ears on and tune in to episode 162 of Youpreneur FM with me and Kim Garst.
“To build out a personal brand in the social space
Kim Garst, KimGarst.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why getting results for people quickly is so important.
- What social media platform builds relationships faster than the others?
- The question to ask yourself before Tweeting, live streaming or posting.
- Where do I get the inspiration for my Scopes, and where does Kim?
- What are the weirdest things we have seen on live video?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Kim Garst’s website
- Kim Garst on Twitter
- Kim Garst on Periscope
- FullScope TV
- This episode has been sponsored by Fresh Books!
- Build the Business of You
- The Virtual Freedom Book 2 year anniversary
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!