As we continue to grow our personal brands online, we are always looking for ways to connect and engage with our audience in a more genuine way. But where do you start and how do you elevate the relationship you have with a regular follower into ‘super fan’ status?
New York Times best-selling author, speaker and business coach Kevin Kruse comes on the show today to talk about gaining the intimate attention of your community, what a ‘super fan’ is and how to get them.
We also get into a great discussion about the importance of transparency and authenticity, why it has become so rare lately, how to take on the role of becoming a thought leader and so much more.
Kevin also shares his philosophy of why life is about making an impact instead of making an income and I couldn’t agree more. This episode brings great value and insight, so get ready and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why Kevin placed his personal cell number and private email address on the cover of his new book.
- How to get your audience come out of their shells and help spread your message.
- How thought leadership has changed recently and what it means in today’s online business world.
- What the ‘Ben Franklin’ effect means and how to use it in your business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Kevin Kruse’ Website
- Kevin Kruse on Twitter
- Text Me, Snap Me, Ask Me Anything
- Virtual Freedom
- John Lee Dumas
- Mark Cuban
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!