There is one man among today’s entrepreneurs I’d classify as a living legend and he is here for today’s episode. He’s none other than Gary Vaynerchuk.
Unless you’ve been hiding out in a cave you know him: the consummate entrepreneur and hustler. He is the outspoken CEO of Vayner Media, the frontman for the #AskGaryVee Show and the best-selling author of three (soon to be four) books.
Today he joins us to answer your questions about his latest book (#AskGaryVee), entrepreneurship, marketing and even his personal life. Listen in for a glimpse into what Gary really thinks about his naysayers, how he divvies up his time and what his all-time favorite shoe is. Episode 157 of Youpreneur FM! is one you’ll want to hear so sit up, tune in and pay attention!
“I’m a doer, not a pundit!”
Gary Vaynerchuk, GaryVaynerchuck.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Does he have any down time and what does he do with it?
- What’s the craziest, nicest, most surprising thing he’s ever done for his team?
- What single ah-ha moment gave him the biggest financial return online?
- If he started over today which one platform would he focus on and why?
- What is his all-time favorite shoe?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Gary’s Website
- #AskGaryVee, Gary’s latest book!
- Gary on Twitter
- Gary on Facebook
- Gary on YouTube
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Instagram
- Build the ‘Business of You’ with my FREE Video ‘Launchpad’ Course!
- YOUPRENEUR – The Brand Building Business Community!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!