I’ve always lived by the words “if it doesn’t get scheduled, it doesn’t get done” which I’ve shared over and over throughout the podcast. I’ve considered it one of my most powerful productivity tactics when it comes to moving my business forward.
There are so many different ways and methods out there to managing your schedule, though personally I like to keep it simple and old-school. The key to a well-managed calendar for me is making sure you are investing your time properly in the right projects and opportunities.
In this episode, I share five key focuses when it comes to prioritization in business and why the only way to create control in your scheduling is to stay in control of your time.
I also talk about the different ways you can leverage your time such as building a team and putting together solid processes and systems to help keep your business running. Get ready for another value-packed episode, tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris breaks down his “batching” method of productivity.
- Why it’s critical to identify what matters the most to you first.
- Why you should focus on what you can control.
- Why you shouldn’t use your inbox as your to-do list.
- Why handshakes and business cards are only the first step to networking.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!