In today’s world of Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp, social media is quickly becoming the go-to place for customers to reach out to businesses with concerns and complaints.
I could think of no one better to give us the goods on this topic than the main man himself Jay Baer. Jay has been on this show four times for a reason – he’s a bloody smart expert on marketing and customer service! And he’s put those smarts into his latest book, Hug Your Haters.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM he’s sharing what he discovered on the science of complaints and customer service, why a lack of a response IS a response and how to shift from thinking you’re great at customer service to actually being great at it.
This is one episode not to be missed – in fact you may want to listen to it a few times for all the wisdom bombs Jay drops! Tune out everything else and settle in for this one, it’s a dandy.
“When you ignore customers you do so
at your own economic peril!”
Jay Baer, JayBaer.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Where has there been an 800% increase in customer complaints?
- Why the customer isn’t always right but should always get this: what is it?
- Why ignoring your haters is the problem.
- How important is timing when replying to your haters?
- Jay’s Rule of Reply Only Twice: how to follow it and why you should.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Jay Baer’s web site
- Hug Your Haters, by Jay Baer
- Youtility, by Jay Baer
- Jay Baer on Twitter
- Build the Business of You
- Join my first mastermind of 2016!
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!