One of the best parts about live events is meeting new people and establishing connections with them, even after the event has wrapped up! I had the pleasure of meeting the founders behind Sistermixin at my Tropical Think Tank event held earlier this year and it’s been amazing watching them grow their brand over the past few months.
In this episode, Joanne Ling and Tracey Fry from Sistermixin join me as they share their experiences from Tropical Think Tank and how they’ve grown their business since then.
Tune in as we chat about pricing strategies, how taking the leap and investing in their own warehouse helped boost their business and give them credibility plus what their rebranding plans are for the new year.
We also go into their digital marketing strategy, how they hold their live events with them living in separate states and so much more. It was great fun having Jo and Tracey on the show, so sit back, relax and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Tracey, Jo and Chris discuss the impact of focusing on one project at a time.
- Why Tracey and Jo unfollowed their favorite influencers and how it helped.
- When they decided to stop working in their business and start working on it.
- How much their business has grown since taking their business “out of their home”.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Sistermixin’s Website
- Sistermixin on Facebook
- Sistermixin’s Recipe for Caramel Tarts
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!