With all that’s changed in the business landscape lately, traditional businesses are being challenged to adapt and reboot their brands and messages.
In this episode, we have author, entrepreneur and all-around genius content creator Mitch Joel join the show as we break down how he creates his own content and the process he uses to reboot it regularly.
We also go into speaking and how the circuit has changed recently, why Mitch views content creation as art and the big reason for why he does not build his own list.
Mitch also shares what he means by “looking at your runway” and how we should continue to make ourselves as indispensable as possible in a world that changes so quickly.
This was a fantastic chat that definitely brings the goods when it comes to thoughts on content creation and so much more. Enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why it’s not enough to talk about what a brand needs to do to reboot.
- How Mitch has modeled his way of thinking after Louis C.K.’s method.
- Why Mitch holds so much reverence for the “Publish” button.
- How do we continue to make ourselves as indispensable as possible in a world that changes so quickly
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Mitch Joel’s website
- Mitch Joel on Twitter
- Six Pixels of Separation
- Ctrl Alt Delete
- Scott Stratten
- Jay Baer
- Michael Port
- Steal the Show
- Jeffrey Gitomer
- Keith Ferrazzi
- Kevin Kelly’s 1000 True Fans Theory
- Tools of Titans
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!