Instagram has changed the game once again since it rolled out Instagram Stories. It has left a lot of online entrepreneurs working “is this worth the time and effort to invest in another social media platform?”.
In this episode, we have the Instagram Expert herself Sue B. Zimmerman join the show as she talks about why she believes Instagram Stories can help you creatively stand out in your niche on top of social media promotion. She talks about how to use it, what we can expect from our investment in time and how to do Instagram Stories right as entrepreneurs.
We also go into our thoughts on Instagram Stories versus Snapchat, using it the right way during live events, and Sue’s thoughts on the essence of Instagram Stories and how you can display your brand’s personality and core values in a new light.
This was a great episode with lots of actionable tips on how to make the most out of this fun new way to bring your brand forward so get your pen and notepad ready, enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Sue’s measurement of success when it comes to Instagram stories.
- Sue shares her ninja tips on how to create a solid and more cohesive Instagram Story.
- How to constantly connect with those you want to be serving.
- Sue shares her ultimate tip to help entrepreneurs monetize this latest Instagram feature.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Sue B. Zimmerman’s website
- Sue B. Zimmerman on Instagram
- Sue B. Zimmerman’s Instagram Strategy Guide
- Interview of Sue B. Zimmerman for Behind the Scenes documentary.
- How to handle a great product launch
- How to incorporate music into Instagram
- SoulCycle Promotion example
- Agents of Change
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!