If your youpreneur dream meant uprooting your entire life and moving to a new part of the country, would you do it? Our guest for today’s show did and he explains why it was so important for him to do so.
Lou Mongello, lover of all things Disney and founder of WDW Radio, is here to share why his personal passion of in-person connection led him to move his family from New Jersey to Florida.
And he explains how his philosophy of handshakes and hugs has helped him build a rabid fan base and a thriving business around his Disney passion!
We also talk about the different revenue streams he has developed with his Disney business, why it’s absolutely vital that you treasure the relationships you build and why your audience will know if you aren’t genuinely being you online and offline.
This episode is a fun one with lots of golden nuggets, listen in while I chat with my good friend Lou on episode 164 of Youpreneur FM.
“Relationships are the most important part of what I do!”
Lou Mongello, LouMongello.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What’s the ROI of doing in-person meetups for Lou?
- How did he earn the trust of Disney to become a media outlet in their eyes?
- Why he doesn’t worry about growing his audience, and what he does instead.
- What was my first email address?!
- Why authenticity is the future of business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Lou Mongello’s website
- WDW Radio, Lou Mongello’s Disney podcast
- Lou Mongello on Twitter
- This episode has been sponsored by Fresh Books!
- Build the Business of You
- The Virtual Freedom Book 2 year anniversary
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!