Social media and entrepreneurship go hand in hand today, whether your business is online or a physical location. And one of the fastest growing social media outlets is Periscope.
Periscope is an app you download on your phone that allows you to broadcast and watch other people broadcast. The replays are available for 24 hours.
Our guest for today’s show is one of the leading experts on the app, Alex Pettitt. Alex is #1 in the UK and Europe, and is in the top 5 of all Periscopers worldwide. He is here to tell us how to get started and dominate with Periscope.
On this episode we dive into his broadcast background, why this is such an exciting medium, his top general tips for using the app and what he sees in Periscope’s future.
Join us for all of that and more on this edition of The New Business Podcast.
“The best broadcasts are giving value!”
Alex Pettitt, Alex Pettitt.tv
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How did Alex get started in broadcasting?
- What’s the first thing you should do after downloading Periscope?
- Periscope took 7 days to reach 1 million users: true or false?
- How does he come up with his ideas for scopes?
- What excites him most about the future of Periscope?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Alex’s Website
- Alex’s YouTube Channel (free Periscope training include)
- How to Save Periscope with Hearts & Comments – free tutorial.
- Alex on Twitter
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
- Using Periscope Like a Pro
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!