The concept of SEO can be pretty intimidating for a lot of online entrepreneurs, there’s so much to learn and the rules always seem to keep changing and updating just when you think you get the hang of it.
This is why I’ve invited Phil Singleton on to the show to break it down for us in really clear language on why we need to pay attention to SEO, how it’s developing and what we should be covering with our own SEO strategies.
Phil also talks about why we truly need to commit to a blogging strategy and viewing it as a series, gaining influence through podcasting and so much more.
With SEO here to stay, this was such a vital conversation to have and Phil really delivered on de-mystifying a lot of concepts, which I know our listeners will appreciate!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Phil talks about the moment when content became king on the internet.
- Phil talks about getting sustainable search engine results and being update-proof.
- Why you need to view your website as a marketing platform and investment.
- Phil talks about a quick powerful Amazon hack to promote your blog.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Phil Singleton’s website
- Phil Singleton on Twitter
- John Jantsch
- SEO for Growth
- Troy Dean
- Chris Brogan
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!