So many of us entrepreneurs struggle with email marketing funnels: what’s the best way to set them up, automate them and connect with our list by using them?
Here to answer those questions, and much more, is my good friend Greg Hickman. If you’re a long-time listener of the show, you may remember Greg from episode 17.
Since his first visit he’s rebranded his company and now focuses on helping entrepreneurs build successful email marketing funnels. He’s here today to spill the beans!
On this episode we dive into why he pivoted, what the top six steps are for building your first marketing funnel and the finer points of email marketing. Join us for all of that and more on this edition of The New Business Podcast.
“Fall in love with the problem – NOT the solution!“
Greg Hickman, GregHickman.me
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why do you need a funnel?
- What’s the biggest lesson he’s learned about email marketing funnels?
- What’s an indoctrination campaign and how should you use it?
- Why you need to know what your audience is hungry for, and how to find out.
- Where do most leads fall through the cracks?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Greg’s email marketing business
- Greg’s personal website
- Greg on Twitter
- Greg’s first visit to the show, episode 17
- My Virtual Freedom book
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
- 6 Steps: Building Your First TRUE Email Marketing Funnel
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!