Digital entrepreneurship, like anything in the Digital Age, is changing moment by moment. A man who has his finger on the pulse of those changes is our guest for today’s episode, Brian Clark.
You may know Brian as the CEO and founder of Copyblogger Media, better known today as Rainmaker Digital. He is a thought leader in the world of content creation and digital commerce who has built multiple successful companies; in fact, he generated eight figures online in 2015! Brian is a wealth of wisdom and knowledge, and he’s here to share it.
On today’s episode we talk about what he sees as the future of digital commerce, how you as a youpreneur can tap into that future for greater growth and business satisfaction plus what it takes to build a real digital business in today’s landscape.
“Different is better than better!“
Brian Clark, DigitalCommerce.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why did Brian change the company name to rainmaker digital in 2015?
- Is he still an online educator at his core?
- Where does he see podcasting playing a role in business growth?
- Live events: what are they doing for 2016 and how it is different.
- How much was the domain name for Digital Commerce Institute?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rainmaker Platform
- Digital Commerce Institute
- Brian Clark on Copyblogger
- Unemployable, Brian’s podcast
- Brian Clark on Twitter
- Join my first mastermind of 2016!
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!