Do you struggle with the features of your email service provider? Are there too many or not enough? Our guest for today, Nathan Barry couldn’t find a provider who could give him exactly what he needed so he decided created his own.
On today’s show Nathan talks about his journey of creating ConvertKit and how he’s grown it into an enterprise that has been developing by 20% month over month! We also explain what makes ConvertKit so unique and why he built it with certain features, some of which aren’t available anywhere else on the market.
This is both a high-level look at how to build a boot-strapped venture, as well as a conversation about how the fundamentals and powerful features of ConvertKit will help you grow your business.
Nathan is a seasoned entrepreneur with plenty of wisdom to share, tune in to hear it all on episode 170 of Youpreneur FM!
“We want you to have the same tools
the best bloggers have.”
Nathan Barry, ConvertKit.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why he bootstrapped this venture himself.
- What are the two founding moments for ConvertKit?
- What is the primary profit mentality, and why is it so important?
- Who was the first email provider I signed up with?
- What is a highly-converting feature of ConvertKit that no other provider offers?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- ConvertKit’s web site
- Nathan Barry on Twitter
- Episode 58 with Nathan Barry
- This episode has been sponsored by Fresh Books!
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!