The money is in the list. How many times have you heard that before? Countless I’m sure. But how do you move your listeners of your podcast over to your list? Are there effective ways of doing so?
Our guest for this episode of Youpreneur FM answers those questions, all while entertaining you with a voice that could make Wolverine purr! It’s none other than Mr. Tim Paige.
Tim is best known for his work at LeadPages and recently he’s been focusing on helping podcasters convert their listeners into email subscribers. Today we chat about the catalyst for this latest project, his favorite types of content upgrades and what works best for converting your listeners.
“Never use your call to action to get people to rate and review your podcast!”
Tim Paige, TimThePaige.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What is Tim’s favorite way to turn a listener into a customer?
- What are content upgrades, and which are the most effective?
- What are some mistakes people make with their content upgrades?
- Can you sell directly from your podcast?
- What do I believe is our responsibility as marketers and influencers?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Tim Paige’s website
- The Podcast Conversion Blueprint
- Tim Paige on Twitter
- ConversionCast, Tim Paige’s podcast
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!