Welcome back to the podcast! I have an extraordinary episode for you all to mark an incredible milestone…300 episodes of Youpreneur FM!
I’d like to thank every single one of you for tuning into the podcast because without you, I wouldn’t be here doing what I love to do every day, and this podcast definitely wouldn’t be here!
To mark this special occasion, I’ve invited a bunch of my business buddies (14 to be exact) onto the show to share their number one tip to becoming a successful personal brand entrepreneur. I hope their expert tips and advice will motivate and inspire you to go and do great things with your business – enjoy!
Key Learning Points From Each Guest…
- Chris Guillebeau from Side Hustle School – Understand what your message is and be clear on what you want to say
- Pamela Slim – Help people get what they want because that’s the very best reputation to have as an entrepreneur
- Amy Landino – Get your face out there, leverage video and show people what you’re made of
- Michael Port from Heroic Public Speaking – Be very specific about who you serve, what you help them do, achieve or get and why you do it
- Chris Brogan – Be helpful and help other people
- Mike Stelzner from Social Media Examiner – Identify the smallest possible audience that you can provide value to and consistently give them content for free
- Janet Murray – Let people get to know the person behind the business to attract loyal fans and lifelong customers
- Jay Baer from Convince & Convert – Create amazing content consistently and don’t wait until you’re motivated because success is built on perspiration, not inspiration
- Jeff Goins from Goins Writer – Be the part of you that feels the sincere and the least polished because this is the part of you that people can connect with
- Jenny Blake from Pivot Method – Think about how you can optimize for revenue and fun because if you’re having fun, you’re readers, listeners and followers will be more likely to enjoy your content
- John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneurs on Fire – Engage with your audience as you grow, and you’ll save time and effort while scaling your business
- Matthew Kimberley – Carve your own path and forget about what other people think of your vision
- Amy Porterfield – Focus on getting uncomfortable on a regular basis when it comes to speaking your truth
- Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income – Get personal with people and have one-on-one conversations with your audience to help build a stronger personal brand
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Chris Guillebeau’s website
- Pamela Slim’s website
- Amy Landino’s YouTube channel
- Michael Port’s Book, ”Book Yourself Solid”
- Michael Port’s website
- Chris Brogan’s website
- Mike Stelzner’s website
- Janet Murray’s website
- Jay Baer’s website
- Jeff Goins’ website
- Jenny Blake’s website
- Jenny Blake’s book, “PIVOT: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One”
- John Lee Dumas’ website
- Matthew Kimberley’s website
- Amy Porterfield’s website
- Pat Flynn’s website
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!