Thank you for being here on this special episode of Youpreneur FM. Today it’s just you and me, and that’s what makes it extra special! This short solo episode is all about originality, specifically why it’s such a good foundation for your business.
I see so many people copying others: they follow someone else’s podcast format, or autoresponder series or website copy all in the hopes of having the original person’s same success. And I’m here to tell you it doesn’t work that way! If you want to truly succeed you have to be YOU, you have to be original.
And on today’s episode I give you my top five reasons why. You’ll hear why originality sets you apart from everyone else today, why being better isn’t enough anymore, why you don’t want people to remember you as the “copycat” and so much more!
“An original is always worth more than a copy!“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What sets you apart from the rest of the crowd?
- Why being simply isn’t enough today.
- Why people will only fall in love with you if you’re an original.
- What is one of the keys to long-term business success?
- This will make you a better entrepreneur: what is it?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Your personal branding road map (free!)
- Build the Business of You
- The Virtual Freedom Book 2 year anniversary
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!