It’s been a while since we’ve gone into a good and solid personal success story and boy does this episode deliver! After finding herself trapped in a business that offered others freedom, entrepreneur Beth Kempton decided she needed to make a change.
In this episode, I sit down with Beth as we talk about how she has embraced the Freedom Seeker lifestyle for herself, living life on her own terms while building the business of her dreams.
We also talk about the catalyst that helped her create her new book, why she decided to create more space in both her personal life and business and how she’s built up her own ‘Youpreneur eco-system’.
I’m sure a lot of us have found ourselves in Beth’s position at one point or another during our entrepreneurial journeys, which is what makes this episode a must-listen to help create more space in your life and business so sit back, tune in and enjoy.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How Beth created more space in her business.
- How having your own business doesn’t mean you have complete freedom.
- Beth walks us through the steps she took to grow her business.
- Why your ideas and intentions are key when it comes to building a business.
- Beth and Chris talk about how putting events on isn’t just about making money.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Beth Kempton’s website
- Beth Kempton on Twitter
- Do What You Love For Life
- Freedom Seeker
- YoupreneurFM Episode 131
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!