As Youpreneurs, accountability is one of the most important things we can implement to skyrocket our businesses. If you’ve ever found yourself not reaching a goal you set or putting off a particular project you know you should do, then you’d benefit from some accountability in your life!
It’s something I see happening every day in our Youpreneur community: people holding each other accountable, and taking their businesses to the next level – and the next, and the next!
If accountability is something you want more of in your business – and you should – today’s show will give you my personal tips on how to find and develop the right partnerships and the right community to do so. Listen to episode 129 of Youpreneur FM, get held accountable and see the difference it makes.
“Accountability is so darn important!“
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why should you choose someone or a group with similar goals?
- What role does respect play in accountability partnerships?
- How to be fair but firm, and find others who are too.
- You need to establish commitment, and stick to it: why?
- How accountability accelerates the growth of any business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 119 – 5 Reasons Every Online Entrepreneur Should Go Back to Basics!
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!