As you may have noticed, I’ve started to put my foot down on the gas a little lately, when it comes to the creation and publishing of content.
The main reason why is because of the impact that New Media Expo had on me, back in January. It’s just so darn obvious that this is the way to go, when it comes to building a platform, creating new ‘fans’ and generally making things happen when it comes to online business.
When I was at the event I got the chance to finally meet up with my buddy C.C. Chapman for the first time in person. It was great to hang out with him a little, talk business and more importantly – talk CONTENT.
C.C. is without a doubt, my go-to guy when it comes to creating great content, and marketing it to a focused group of followers, hence having them share that content, and helping to build your tribe. In this episode of the New Business Podcast, I sit down with C.C. for almost an hour – you’re gonna love this chat!
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How to get started with content creation the RIGHT way.
- CC’s favorite tips on utilizing the power of photography in marketing.
- Why every single business owner should be blogging.
- CC’s books, ‘Content Rules’ and ‘Amazing Things Will Happen’.
- How SEO has changed, and why Content is the new value bomb.
- The piece of content CC’s most proud of – a video.
- CC’s #1 tip to doing business in the new economy.
- Much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Content Rules on Amazon
- Amazing Things Will Happen on Amazon
- Ann Handley (co-author of ‘Content Rules’)
- NBP009, with Jay Baer
- New Media Expo
- The 7-Day New Business Bootcamp
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU - You rock!
C.C.’s energy levels when it comes to content, and the marketing of that content are unstoppable. I sincerely believe that you’ll thank me for introducing you to him, here on the site. Check him out, and devour everything he puts out!
Free Transcript Download
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to The New Business Podcast, just use the links below:
Now go ahead and tell us all about the best piece of content you’ve ever created and the impact it had on your audience.