Episode 50 – WOW! Thank you, everyone.
As I sat down to record this episode of the VBL Podcast (the last in a while – you’ll find out why when you listen!), I must be honest, I felt extremely humbled by the success of the show and the way that its grown in popularity over the last year. There is not a day that goes by when I don’t receive at least one email, tweet or Facebook message from someone saying how much they enjoy it.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The effect the podcast has had on the blog, my brand and my businesses.
- How grateful I am for all the wonderful guests that have been on the show.
- The reason why I am taking some time off from producing it.
- What’s in store for the future…
- Plus, some more random rambling.
I also mention the following:
It’s been a great run, and I’ve had some amazing guests, of whom I would like to say a special thank you to, and once again, this is NOT the end. It’s just a break, so I can focus on a few other things.