Chris Ducker is an entertaining, dynamic and knowledgable speaker that never fails to deliver. A combination of years of entrepreneurial experience, coupled together with a ‘No BS’ attitude to getting things done, Chris is as energetic on stage, as he is empathetic towards business owners and entrepreneurs in general.
Well aware of how brutal it is to sit in an audience, listening to some ‘expert’ waffle on, as they prance around the stage, Chris makes sure to keep things entertaining and interactive, by keeping all of his presentations up-to-date and regularly going down into the crowd (wireless mic required!) and interacting with attendees directly.
Actionable Learning, with a Slice of Humor!
Almost all of Chris’ sessions are based around the ‘How To’ mentally of getting things done in business and life.
By the time attendees are done digesting his presentations, they genuinely have something of value to take away, and more importantly, to take action on – holding themselves accountable to actually making the most out of the investment they made in attending.
Highly aware of the balance needed to keep people informed and entertained at the same time, Chris injects a light-hearted approach with his sessions and injects a little humor (he’s British, after all!?) whenever possible.
Current Keynote Speaking Topics
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive and Build Your Dream Business (Official Keynote based on Chris’ book)
- The Business of YOU: How Building Your Online Brand Will Unleash the Influencer Inside You!
Additional Session Topics
- Getting Started with Outsourcing – the RIGHT Way!
- 45 Tasks you can Outsource to Virtual Staff to Catapult Your Content Marketing
- How to Blog Your Way to Online Business Success
- Personal Branding 101: Why People Want to Buy From You, and How to Make it Happen Again, and Again, and Again!
Chris owned the room at Content Marketing World. He delivered with exceptional ratings and got people talking. That’s all you can ask of any presenter. Chris’s style is infectious!
Joe Pulizi – Founder & Host, Content Marketing World
Chris’s talk on small business outsourcing at New Media Expo blew our attendees minds! They had no idea about the various kinds of business growth strategies they had at their fingertips. Chris was able to open their eyes to a whole new world.
Rick Calvert – CEO & Co-Founder, New Media Expo
Chris is a pro when it comes to preparing and delivering a high-quality keynote presentation. Our attendees at FinCon loved him and his action-packed message. But Chris doesn’t stop there – he invests extra time and energy in promoting your conference and engaging with your community of attendees. He’s the full package. I look forward to working with Chris again in the future.
Philip Taylor, CEO & Founder of FinCon
Chris presented last year at The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference, and to say he “hit it out of the park” would be an understatement. His presentation was engaging, informative, inspirational, and downright funny. We had an All-Star lineup that day, but Chris’ session was by far one of the most well received and highly rated presentations. If you’re looking for the perfect Keynote Speaker for your next event, look no further than Chris Ducker!
Rich Brooks – Founder, The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference
We invited Chris Ducker to join us in Phuket, Thailand (and again since!) to speak at our annual Business Blueprint Conference. During the event Chris delivered two powerful business sessions which our members found informative, entertaining and highly practical. I would highly recommend Chris as a speaker and look forward to having him back at one of our conferences in the future.
Dale Beaumont – Founder of Business Blueprint & Author of 16 Best-Selling Books
I have one rule – do what you do well, and outsource the rest. Why? Because if you’re wasting your time doing things you don’t do well, someone else is eating your lunch. Run your business, and let Chris Ducker show you how to Outsource the rest!
Peter Shankman – Founder, Help a Reporter Out & Small Business Evangelist, Vocus
Outsourcing is the most important trend of the past 20 years. Master it and you will grow a competitive company with a real shot at success. Ignore it, and you may have just put the first nail in your corporations’ coffin. Chris Ducker is THE outsourcing go-to-guy, without question. Ignore what he teaches at your own peril.
Mike Michalowicz – Author, The Pumpkin Plan & The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
Following a very busy schedule throughout 2014, Chris is planning to speak less in 2015 – making him even more highly sought-after. His 2015 slots will fill up fast, so if you are interested in having him speak at your event, please reach out sooner, rather than later.
Confirmed dates for 2015 so far are as follows:
- Business Podcaster Summit Worldwide – January 20-29
- Super Fast Business LIVE! – Manly, Australia – March 5-6
- Wellness Business Summit (Keynote) – Toronto, Canada – March 6-8
- New Media Expo – Las Vegas, USA – April 13-16
- 1-Day Business Breakthrough (Co-Host, with Pat Flynn) – San Diego, USA – April 24
- Tropical Think Tank (Host) – Cebu, Philippines – May 9-15
- Savvy Sexy Social LIVE – London, UK – September 5
- New Media Europe (Keynote) – Manchester, UK – September 12-13
- The Business Networking Show 2015 (Keynote) – Wolverhampton, UK – September 18
- Confirmed Event TBC – London, UK – September 19
- Ascend Digital Marketing Summit – Philadelphia, USA – October 18-20
- Podcasters Paradise Cruise – Miami, USA – October 1-7