When it comes to entrepreneurship, what’s the first thing that pops in your head? Is it freedom? Flexibility? Being your own boss? While these are all great ways to describe entrepreneurship, there is one particular word that seems to be avoided but is one hundred percent just as important as the others: accountability.
In this episode, I dive into the topic of accountability and how it sets entrepreneurs apart from the ‘wantrepreneurs’, why being held accountable can help give that ultimate push to get us across the finish line and how accountability trumps willpower.
Stay tuned as I give my tips on how to maintain a steady level of accountability in your life to help you make sure you stick to your goals. Think of reaching your goals like building muscles – it doesn’t happen overnight, you have to work at it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Having accountability increases your chances of sticking to your goals.
- Ultimately, accountability beats willpower.
- How accountability gives your goals a voice.
- Why creating a supportive inner circle or community is so important for your accountability.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Chris Ducker’s YouTube Channel
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!