We’ve all been there before – we start a new project idea with the best of intentions and full of energy but somewhere near the finish line, we find ourselves getting distracted by a brand new idea or just feeling discouraged.
There are so many ways to approach goal-setting, but what is the most feasible way to reaching that finish line?
In this episode, Jon joins the show to talk about setting honest and achievable goals, why entrepreneurs have problems with finishing projects in the first place and what he means by “the day after perfect”.
This episode is a must-listen to for all entrepreneurs out there who are struggling to finish their big goals of the year, or are considering how to approach their new goals for next year! So grab a pen and your notebook, you’re going to need it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How our definition of ‘binging’ has changed.
- Jon gives us a sneak peek of what you can expect in his new book, Finish.
- Why having small and achievable goals that build towards a bigger one is more feasible.
- Jon shares his tactics on how to break down those big, hairy goals.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Jon Acuff’s website
- Jon Acuff on Twitter
- Why Small Goals Out-Win Big Goals
- Derek Sivers
- James Altucher
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!