When we step into the world of entrepreneurship, we all expect it to be a crazy, hectic ride. What most of us don’t expect is that our health is usually the first thing that takes a backseat.
In this episode, dietician-nutritionist and entrepreneur McKel Hill joins the show to talk about promoting her message of a healthy lifestyle as she’s built herself as a personal brand entrepreneur. Tune in as we get into nutrition, that all-too-familiar struggle with finding balance and why it’s important to give yourself some downtime to be able to produce your best work.
We also get into the nuts and bolts of Nutrition Stripped and it’s revenue streams, developing her membership site and how McKel has monetized her personal brand to grow her online business.
This episode delivers some great points when it comes to taking care of your brand, and yourself so get settled in and enjoy!
“If you’re not your best self, you’re never going to be able to produce your best work ever”.
McKel Hill, founder of Nutrition Stripped
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- McKel shares how she arrived at her a-ha moment and what was the catalyst for her to become an entrepreneur.
- Chris and McKel talk about why some entrepreneurs tend to struggle when it comes to their health and wellness.
- How the little things can make a big impact on your health and why you need to be more mindful of them.
- Recognizing the signs of entrepreneurial burn-out and how you can recharge.
- McKel talks about her revenue-streams and monetizing her brand.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Nutrition Stripped
- McKel Hill on Twitter
- Tribe Conference
- Jeff Goins
- Nutrition Stripped Cookbook
- The Art of Expressing Your Body
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Shawn Stevenson
- Nutrition Stripped Society
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!