My Youpreneur Community forums usually buzz with different topics all the time, but there is definitely one question that gets brought up frequently. Should I buy a personal or a brand domain name?
In this episode I go into the best strategy to follow when buying the right domain name for your business and some common misconceptions when it comes to personal branding.
I also talk about the factors involved when using your name as your domain name and why the content of your personal brand business matters less than the person behind it.
At the end of the day, the best way for your audience to remember who you are and what your business is all about comes from what you do with your brand, how you serve your audience and not what it’s called. This episode was short but packs a punch, so get ready with your notepad and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why we think there is a ceiling on growth potential if we operate under our personal names.
- Why you don’t always need a catchy brand name for your business.
- What are some questions you need to ask yourself before deciding on using yourname.com.
- Why it all boils down to you and your connection with your audience.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!