We’ve talked about the power of a book in establishing yourself as an expert in your field, but today’s guest brings an extra special dash of knowledge and humor to the topic. His name is Tucker Max, and he’s a three-time New York Times best-selling author who also founded Book In A Box.
On today’s show Tucker explains where the idea for Book In A Box came from, why being a published author is still so powerful and impactful today as well as his team’s process for helping entrepreneurs create and publish a quality book.
He breaks it all down, step by step. He gives the entire Book In A Box process including how to know if your idea for your book is valid and has merit, to the importance of choosing a title and getting professional editing and graphics for your cover. We get into all of that and more on episode 171 of Youpreneur FM!
“Taking knowledge out of your head and into a book
is a series of steps.”
Tucker Max, BookInABox.com
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The three questions to ask yourself before writing a book.
- Is it still as powerful and impactful to publish a book as it was 15 years ago?
- If you can write a great blog post, can you also write a book?
- How Book In a Box hacks the writing process – and how you can too.
- How to become someone others listen to.
- What makes a good book title?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Tucker Max’s web site
- Book In A Box
- The Book In A Box Method
- Rev web site
- Hilarity Ensues, by Tucker Max
- Sloppy Seconds, by Tucker Max
- Assholes Finish First, by Tucker Max
- I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, by Tucker Max
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!