I’m a believer that anybody who wants to become a leader in their industry has probably heard the saying that a book is truly the best business card that you can give out.
However, as any published author will tell you.. it takes more than opening a word document and expecting inspiration to strike.
If you have been thinking about writing your first or next book, I wanted to share my own writing process with you, to help get your book out and share your message.
Stay tuned as I go into identifying your book’s inner reason, book outlines, how the revision process can sometimes take more time than writing the book itself and so much more. This episode is a goodie, so grab some coffee, your notepad and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you must know the purpose of your book before you begin writing in.
- How to get a bird’s eye view of your book before it’s written.
- Why you need a fresh perspective on your manuscript.
- What Chris means by “writing is actually re-writing”.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Virtual Freedom
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!