It’s another special episode for you this week as I dive into a new section of my new book “Rise of the Youpreneur” which is all about marketing your personal brand and your business around that brand.
Tune in as I share how you can build a media company mindset, why I believe originality is just as important as authenticity and how to stay original.
It was great to finally share a little audio version of what I’ve been working on lately and I hope you manage to grab your own copy soon to let me know what you think of it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you want to build a rich online media experience.
- Why authenticity and originality are key components to building your brand.
- The difference between good and bad P2P.
- The power of showing behind-the-scenes for your audience.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!