We’ve taken up different aspects of book marketing from getting on the best-seller lists to a book marketing process, however it’s been quite a while since we’ve talked about actually selling copies of your book.
This is where Joanna Penn of the Creative Penn comes in as she talks about selling more copies of your book and the different ways you can turn your books into multiple streams of income.
In this episode, Joanna talks about why book-length matters, her favorite SEO tricks to help you promote your book through Amazon, her thoughts on the book world going digital and why you should be paying attention to it.
Joanna and I also talk about the common misconception about only being able to hit the top lists when your book is launched and share their thoughts on traditional publishing versus self-publishing. This was a great chat with Joanna who dropped knowledge bombs from crazy heights that I know you’ll enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why having lots of shorter books can help non-fiction speaker and authors.
- How to use a ‘series’ field to link your books together and build a suite.
- Why e-book box sets are their very own ‘eco-system’ and how you can profit from them.
- Why you should be paying attention to iBooks and Kobo.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Joanna Penn’s website
- Joanna Penn on Twitter
- Joanna Penn’s Podcast
- KDP Select
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Bundle Rabbit
- Digital Book World
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.