Often one of the biggest obstacles I see entrepreneurs having to deal with is themselves. So many of us fall into the trap of dreaming big but playing small without even realizing it.
In this episode, author Clare Josa joins the show to share different ways to help you find the clarity you need to work your way through the mental roadblocks that can stop a business owner from personally growing.
Clare and I also have a great discussion about imposter syndrome and how to push through it, the power of visualization and how it can help move the needle in your business and with your self.
I hope you enjoy this chat with Clare, this conversation brings to light a lot of useful tips and insights that can hopefully bring focus and the push you need to get out of your own way.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Clare talks about the five main entrepreneurial fears and how you can get rid of them.
- Why so many entrepreneurs tend to procrastinate.
- What Clare means by “mind story” fears.
- What is one of the biggest drivers of imposter syndrome.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Clare Josa’s website
- Clare Josa on Twitter
- Dare to Dream Bigger
- You Take Yourself With You
- Clare Josa’s Free Resources Page
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Darren Hardy
- Sheryl Sandberg
- Carrie Green
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!