Content marketing has become a staple in many online entrepreneur’s gameplans but it takes a lot to actually master it to help your own business.
In this episode, the founder of Big Brand System Pamela Wilson joins the show to talk all about the specific processes that we should be using and what we should be implementing in our content marketing to take it to a whole new level.
Pamela and I also chat about the latest visual design trends that have been rocking the online business space lately, why you should be embracing systems and processes – even when it comes to creative work and so much more.
We also get into a great discussion about asking your audience for permission and the importance of commitment when it comes to creating amazing content. This was a chat full of actionable takeaways that I know you will not want to miss out on – so get comfy and tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How Pamela tackled the writing process of her latest book.
- Pamela shares her favorite strategies when it comes to managing your content marketing.
- The first few steps when taking your content marketing more seriously.
- Pamela breaks down her personal process when it comes to creating content.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Pamela Wilson’s website
- Pamela Wilson on Twitter
- Master Content Marketing Website
- Master Content Marketing
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!