One of the most common pain points that entrepreneurs face is scalability. How do you increase your volume and grow your business when there are only so many hours in a day?
This is where the power of online courses comes in and how it proves that ‘one to many is so much more scalable than one-to-one’.
In this episode, I break down my six quick tips to help you increase the number of people you can genuinely help and serve. I also talk about validation blitzes and how systems sell.
Tune in as I also go into my favorite bonus strategies, premium pricing and why I’m not a fan of lifetime memberships. So if you are thinking about starting your first course soon, this is definitely the episode for you. Try out these simple tips and let me know what you think!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What’s the first step when it comes to creating an online course that you shouldn’t miss out on.
- The four-step process you need to cover when it comes to organizing your course.
- Tips on how far you want to support your students.
- Chris shares his thoughts on his refund strategies and payment plans.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Mike Morrison
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Amy Porterfield
- YoupreneurFM Episode with David Siteman Garland
- Will It Fly
- Zippy Courses
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!